Are you looking to earn free ANKR tokens? If so, you can participate in the Binance Ankr Quiz on Alltricks.me. This quiz is a great way to learn about ANKR, a decentralized infrastructure provider, and earn free tokens in the process.
To participate in the quiz, you will need to create an account on Alltricks.me and verify your identity. Once you have done that, you can access the quiz and start answering the questions. If you answer all of the questions correctly, you will earn 10 ANKR tokens.
Here are all the answers to Binance’s latest Ankr quiz
- Quiz Time : 10 Minutes
- Last Update : October 19, 2022
|Binance ANKR Quiz Answers
|1: Which of the following best describes Ankr?
|Ankr provides decentralized blockchain node infrastructure along with an entire product suite that makes it easier to build and earn on Web3.
|2: What is the utility of the native ANKR token?
|All are correct
|3: Ankr helps developers access data from blockchains via Remote Procedure Calls (RPCs) and Application Programming Interfaces (APIs).
|4: Ankr provides Web3 tools for:
|All are correct
|5: Ankr Protocol is a marketplace for decentralized node infrastructure
|6: What is liquid staking?
|Liquid staking provides instant liquidity for staked assets so users can earn staking rewards and other yields from multiple DeFi strategies at the same time.
|7: Ankr has been decentralized since day one.
|8: Ankr is one of the fastest-growing decentralized infrastructure providers.
|9: Who uses the ANKR token?
|All are correct.
|10: ANKR token holders can vote on the overall direction of Ankr Protocol via Ankr DAO
What is ANKR?
ANKR is the native token of the Ankr Network, a decentralized infrastructure provider that aims to make it easier for developers to build and deploy decentralized applications (dApps). The Ankr Network provides a variety of services, including node hosting, staking, and API access.
ANKR is a BEP-20 token on the Binance Smart Chain. It has a total supply of 10 billion tokens, of which 5.5 billion are currently in circulation. ANKR tokens can be used to pay for services on the Ankr Network, such as node hosting and staking. They can also be used to vote on proposals for the development of the network.
ANKR is a relatively new token, having been launched in 2019. However, it has already gained a significant amount of popularity, with a market capitalization of over $1 billion. The Ankr Network is still under development, but it has the potential to become a major player in the decentralized infrastructure space.
Benefits of using ANKR coins:
- It is a decentralized platform, which means that it is not controlled by any single entity.
- It is a scalable platform, which means that it can handle a large number of users and applications.
- It is a secure platform, which is protected by a variety of security measures.
- It is a reliable platform, which is backed by a team of experienced developers.
If you are looking for a decentralized infrastructure provider, ANKR is a good option to consider.
How to Earn ANKR on Binance Learn & Earn
Here are the steps on how to earn ANKR on Binance Learn and Earn:
- Go to the Binance website or app and log in to your account.
- Click on the “Learn” tab and then select “Learn & Earn”.
- The list of available quizzes will be displayed. Select the “ANKR” quiz.
- Read the article and watch the video (if available).
- Answer the quiz questions. There are usually 5 questions in a quiz.
- If you answer all of the questions correctly, you will receive the reward. The reward will be credited to your Binance account within 48 hours.
Eligibility Criteria to Earn ANKR
- You must be a verified Binance user to participate in Learn & Earn.
- Each quiz can only be taken once.
- The rewards for quizzes are limited and are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- You can check your quiz history and rewards on the Binance Learn & Earn page.
Increase your chances of earning ANKR on Binance Learn and Earn
- Be sure to read the article and watch the video carefully. This will help you answer the quiz questions correctly.
- If you get stuck on a question, you can always skip it and come back to it later.
- Don’t be afraid to ask for help if you need it. There are many resources available online, including the Binance Learn & Earn FAQ page.